Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Beginnings

Well this is the first post of many for normallyINDIE that will come on a weekly basis.  This blog will be centered on everything from book reviews, word studies, thoughts, bible exegesis, astounding revelations, and so on.  I just look forward to sharing the thoughts that God has set on my heart through reading daily, journalling, preaching, and serving God.

As I said there will be new updates on a weekly basis to be posted on Monday morning.  If there are any books you would suggest me reading and reviewing please leave a comment and suggest.  

Looking forward to writing and especially reading in preparation for this blog.  Thank you so much for listening and I look forward to continuing to write. 



Alec 
twitter: normallyINDIE

No comments:

Post a Comment