Thursday, November 29, 2012

2013? We will see...

I know many of you are wondering is there gonna be a 2013, I mean the Mayan Calendar ends on Dec. 21st 2012, yes there is going to be a 2013.  With that being established there are a lot of great things to look forward to for 2013.  I would to share with you just a couple of those as we look forward to 2013:

Music
1.  Ra Ra Riot - Beta Love
2.  One Republic - Native
3. Foster the People - TBA
4. The Black Keys - TBA
5. Jimmy Eat World - TBA

Movies
1. Gangster Squad - Jan. 11th
2. The Hunger Games - Catching Fire - Nov. 22nd
3. Man of Steel - June 14th
4. Oz: The Great & Powerful - March 8th
5. The Great Gatsby - May 10th

Books
1. Jesus is _____? - Judah Smith
2. Follow Me - David Platt
3. Who do you think you are? - Mark Driscoll
4. Risk is Right - John Piper
5. What We Talk about When we Talk about God - Rob Bell

These are just a couple of the things that I am looking forward to for 2013, not to mention the fact that I get to celebrate my first year of marriage with my wife, we will celebrate our first year in Michigan as well as my first year work anniversary.  It is going to be yet another monumental year in 2013 for the Tod Family and I can't wait to get started.


till another day,



normallyINDIE

No comments:

Post a Comment