Monday, April 22, 2013

Can't stop singing...

As a celebration for the fact that the weather is nice and I just got my driver's side window fixed (now It rolls down again), I wanted to put together a list of songs that I just cannot stop singing.  Some of them are really embarrassing, but that is my life.  Some of them are from some great friends of mine and some of them are from some people I wish were great friends of mine.  Either way I hope you will enjoy them, download them, and support the artists that created them.  Here goes: 

1.  Same Love - Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis (feat. Mary Lambert) - The Heist 

2.  Mirrors - Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience

3.  10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) - Rend Collective Experiment - Campfire 

4.  Noises - Mike Mains & the Branches - Calm Down, Everything is Fine (Not Yet Released)

5.  Preacher - OneRepublic - Native 

6.  Relentless - Hillsong United - Zion 

7.  My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark - Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll 

8.  Stay - Rihanna (feat. Mikky Ekko) - Unapologetic 

9.  Home - Belle Histoire - Dreamers 

10.  White Sands - Mount Moriah - Miracle Temple 

All of these records are great and I am so excited to keep belting them out with the windows rolled down as the warm weather continues to roll in.  Make sure and comment below with your list of songs you just love to belt out.  Also, an extra shout out to Belle Histoire & Mike Mains & the Branches.  These are two great bands from Cincinnati and Michigan that are trying to make a living doing what they love.  I have had the honor of meeting them before and they are some great guys.  You would never go wrong grabbing any of their stuff.  


till another day, 



normallyINDIE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment