Monday, October 8, 2012

Let's Play Ball...

Not only is fall my favorite season of the year, but it also has 3 favorite seasons that are going on at time.  Those three seasons are as follows:  Florida Gators Football, St. Louis Cardinals Baseball, & the Indianapolis Colts Football.  All three of my favorite teams are playing any given weekend and I have three great games to superstitiously cheer for.

For my wife & I, Saturdays are filled with watching the University of Florida Gators stomp on everyone in the SEC on a regular basis while wearing my authentic Tim Tebow Jersey, not to mention matching socks, hat, & authentic shorts.

Sundays are ever more exciting with Jenny and I both having t shirts, jerseys, and shorts to choose from that dawn our favorite NFL team, the Indianapolis Colts.  You will most often find us cheering on Andrew Luck and the rest of Colts on CBS every Sunday afternoon.

But nothing is better than the month of October or as people of the great city of St. Louis like to call it RedOctober.  The beginning of October the MLB Postseason begins and most years we have the privilege of watching our St. Louis Cardinals advance to the postseason, not to mention winning the world series in 2006 & 2011 (hopefully 2012).

Sports have always been a huge part of my life and the fall is the center of the sports world for my wife and I with all three of our favorite teams playing at the same time.

GO GATORS!!!

GO COLTS!!!

GO CARDINALS!!!


till another day,


normallyINDIE

No comments:

Post a Comment