Monday, June 13, 2011

True Hipster Inside Me

 So I recently signed on a cell phone contract with my fiance thus getting the iPhone 4 in February.  After downloading countless Apps my fiance turned me onto Instragram.  A photography App that makes people like me who can't take pictures, take pictures that actually look Hipster.  Here are a couple of pictures that I was able to take over the past couple months.  Enjoy!!
The Bloc Kids 
CCU Library

Bloc Kids #2

Sermonizing 


True Patriotism

Our Wedding Venue

INDIEana HandiCraft Exchange:  SWAG Bag

"Put the Hoop Up"


Shaggie "Our Labradoodle"
Great Read

An Amazing LP
Artwork from Jesus for President

Gas Prices are Killer

My attempt at super easy point and shoot photography.  Hopefully my very talented fiance can teach me a thing or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment