Thursday, June 30, 2011

Turquoise Feathers

As many of you know I am engaged to the beautiful Jennifer Schroeder, but what many of you may not know is that she is the designer behind much of my material including www.normallyINDIE.com, www.about.me/alectod, as well as all of my photography.  When she is not helping me make my stuff look great, she is busy running her very own free lance business called Turquoise Feathers.  She does everything from handmade vintage knick knacks to photography, web design, print design, logo design, drawing, and painting.  She is an amazing artist and truly has a passion for what she does.  Here are a couple Screenshots of  here self designed www.turquoisefeathers.com and turquoisefeathers.blogspot.com

turquoisefeathers.blogspot.com

www.turquoisefeathers.com


This is just a sneak peek into what my talented fiance can do.  I hope you enjoy looking through her wonderful blog and website and make sure an follow her soon.  Also if you need anything done print, photo, or web she is your girl.  Email her with the link below jennifer@turquoisefeathers.com

Till another Day 

Alec 
twitter: normallyINDIE

No comments:

Post a Comment