Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday wishes...

This week is a special week in my life.  If you guessed it is my birthday... you were wrong, this weekend is the birthday of my beautiful wife Jennifer.   It is a special week for us because at the end of it is her first birthday since being married.  I have many things planned for this week to show her home special she truly is and how wonderful I have cherished these last couple of years together.

What is so amazing is this is my third birthday with her and each one I have fallen more and more in love with her.  It is times like these that makes me look forward to her 82nd birthday and spending a wonderful week together leading up to her big day.

Lastly, I would love to thank God and also Duane Schroeder and Debbie Schroeder for giving birth to my beautiful bride and raising her to be the wonderful woman she is today.  Thank You.


till another day,



normallyINDIE

No comments:

Post a Comment