Monday, June 18, 2012

InstaUpdate...

One of my favorite apps for the iPhone (hopefully the iPad here soon) is Instagram. As I like to say it gives me the opportunity to take great pictures even though I have not photography skill of my own. If you to have instagram then you can follow me at normallyindie. I currently have posted 151 photos over the past year and they range from books, to cool sites, to messages to my beautiful wife Jenny. All are unique and give me the chance to put a twist to them that make them my own. Here are a couple of my favorites over the past couple months. If you enjoy feel free to follow me. (username : normallyindie).

Jenny leading us in Worship

Our First Pice of Mail

"?"

Seabird live @ The 86 Club

My Dad is such a Beast

Coffee Emporium on a Rainy Day

till another day,



normallyINDIE

No comments:

Post a Comment