Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh, How we Change...

It is interesting to look back and see how our lives have changed over the past few years.  As many of you know I have recently graduated from college, moved to a new city, and gotten married to my beautiful wife Jennifer.  With all of these great life events comes moving into a new apartment and what is most exciting is that it is our first apartment.  We have the opportunity to create, design, and modify our apartment to make it a home.  And with this we have spent a lot of time at Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, & Target.

Earlier on in my life I spent very little time at these home improvement stores and when I did I was miserable only waiting till it is time to go home.  But now I begin to smile when we drive up to these stores and it is the most exciting time for me when I am able to create something wonderful for my beautiful wife and I to use in our beautifully designed apartment.  Currently we are working a vintage coffee table made from a door used at our wedding, framing and mounting a vintage world map, hanging 9 record frames in our music listening area, creating a headboard out of two vintage palletes, and building a drafting table.  All of these things are great and make me excited to come home at the end of the day to see how I can help my wife make our house a home.

Keep checking out this blog and if you are in the cincy area come check out our place.  Hope to see/hear from you all soon.


till another day,


normallyINDIE

No comments:

Post a Comment