Tuesday, July 30, 2013

InstaUpdate...

Every so often I like updated you on one of my favorite photo taking apps on the blessed iPhone 5.  There has especially been a lot going on over the last couple of months and here are just a couple of my favorite.  PS these have all been taken with my new iPhone 5 which I just got in the beginning of July.

CIY Move 2013 - Worshiping w/ 3000 HS Students 

CIY Move - Color Experience w/ the Uprising 

CIY Move - 3 of 5 Students we were able to Baptize 

Average Golf Score for the Year, Lots of time & hard-work to get under 80. 

All my favorite sports teams Vintage Style. 

There are just a couple of my favorites from the last couple of months.  If you would like to see more make sure you follow me on Instagram @normallyindie; I always embrace new followers.  Have a great (almost August) afternoon.



till another day,




normallyINDIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment