Monday, May 13, 2013

InstaUpdate...

Every once in awhile I like to do something I like to call an InstaUpdate on this blog.  That is just updating you on one of my favorite iOS apps that makes me feel like a real photographer (when in fact my pictures are awful).  I take pictures of about everything and enjoy seeing what my friends have to say both close friends and those famous people we all love to follow.  Here are a couple pictures from the past couple months that I especially liked.  Enjoy:

1st Tourney as the Assistant Golf Coach for Trenton HS

Inspired by Opening Day 2013 & the Struggle I have with living in Detroit, but loving the Cards

One of my new favorite hobbies.  Chemex & Toddy Iced Coffee

My Brother & I's Senior Bricks @ Normal West HS

The Environment @ the Uprising SM

Working on Golf Game, Shooting in the 70s

Keep up to date on all things normallyINDIE on twitter @normallyINDIE & instagram @normallyindie.  Be looking out for more blog updates to come.


till another day,





normallyINDIE

No comments:

Post a Comment