Monday, January 2, 2012

Graduation...

For all of my readers out there, it was just 3.5 short years ago when I headed to CCU and spent decided to plunge into the bible college lifestyle.  Although it wasn't what you all may have thought (bible studies, candle ceremonies, and prayer circles), it was an experience that I will never forget.

My time here at CCU I have met some great people who have come and gone, had some great times, some great food, not to mention met the love of my life (Jennifer Schroeder) who I will have the honor of marrying on March 10th of this year.  For those of you who have been a part of my life during this season you will understand these events and here are just a couple that were the highlights:

The Hillsong Concert
Blackout 08
Charlene
Room 447
4 North
Rine Open Dorms
Urban Active
Hubcaps
Fountain Square
Cliff Jumping Part 1 & 2
October 16, 2009
Ed in Australia
Corner Bloc Coffee Shop
Vineyard Tri-County
Vineyard Small Group
Fall Weekend
Family Dinners
Bloc Staff Meetings
Internships
Y.M.O.P
Bro Time on the Bridge
Chuggington
Ty & Jerm's Dorm Room
the Hilltop
Purple Thunder
October 7th, 2010
Skyline
Ghetto Walmart
Slushies
Late Night Bball with T-Cad
Graduation - May 12th, 2012

Coming Soon - March 10th, 2012 "Our Big Day"

Each of these events have a special place in my heart and the people that I shared these events with have helped to shape the person that I am today.  I am so excited to have met you all and especially to continue in a relationship with you for the rest of my life.  Thank you for the time that we have had and I look forward to seeing where we all go in the future.

love you all


till another day,



normallyINDIE

No comments:

Post a Comment