Wednesday, October 23, 2013

InstaUpdate...

Now that Instagram is popular this is not as exciting to do, but I still enjoy it.  What makes this so great is that I can look back on all the amazing moments that I have had, most of which with my beautiful wife and puppy :)  I love sharing pictures from one of my favorite apps and let me know if you enjoy any of them.

Baptism of 3 of my favorite students 
Group Prayer in Santiago, Republica Dominicana 
Chemex, Favorite at home brewing method
Saying goodbye to a group of amazing people 
Throwback Cardinals Logo 
My Beautiful Wife
Each of these pictures have been important to me.  I miss our amazing friends from Michigan, am so excited for this postseason and my Cardinals.  But most of all I am blessed with an amazing wife who not to mention is beautiful.  Be checking up over the next couple of days as there are going to many changes to normallyindie.com.  



till another day,



normallyINDIE

No comments:

Post a Comment